To clarify these classes, since there have been some mistakes in earlier information!
- Two heats, Saturday and Sunday. Winner is fastest after two heats.
- First start 09.01 both days. Trail 15 km (same as Elite)
- Skijoring Men and Skijoring Women will be run as separate classes.
- Competitors meeting Friday 18.00, after the ECh Team leader meeting.
- The practical information for the European Championships applies also for the Masters. If you arrive Friday, contact Info/Vet-cabin for Vet.check.
- Check FB and Web-site for updates!
Practical information for the competition
Waxing hut to rent at Åsarna Ski Stadium (2,5km from competition area.)
Each hut has space for four ski waxers. The huts are ventilated for this purpose. Rent one hut Wednesday - Sunday 2500 SEK. For access earlier on, rent is 500 SEK/day. There is a possibility to rent only part of the waxing hut, price 650 SEK/space.
Booking at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please pay in cash upon arrival or with swish when collecting the key.
Notice for Mushers dinner
The Mushers dinner will be held in Åsarnas Bygdegård on Saturday evening the 22nd of February. Åsarnas bygdegård is located next to Åsarnas Ski Stadium 2.5 km from the competition site.
Det kommer serveras en buffé med BBQ marinerad fläskkarré, rödvinssås & bearnaisesås samt potatisgratäng. Inklusive sallad, bröd och mineralvatten/lättöl. Middagen avslutas med kaffe och mjuk kaka.
All competitors will get one dinner ticket each, regardless the amount of starts. Other team-members can buy a dinner ticket for 250 SEK/person. Please inform us about allergies or special costs for all team-members, including the ones who are competing. If you want to participate in the dinner, please inform to email@example.comLast day for notification is the 16:th of February.
Please pay in cash or with swish when collecting the tickets.
- During the competition IFSS's rules with additions for masterships will apply.
- During the mastership doping controls will be done on both dogs and athletes.
- On the Swedish Department of Agricultures website (www.jordbruksverket.se) you can read the rules for bringing your dog into Sweden.